12.10.06

Our Lady Weight Loss

Our Lady
Hey there! I recently purchased the most inspirational book, Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal. Now, I'm not normally one to purchase "diet" books, but this one was recommended by Kathy Cano Murillo (better known as the Crafty Chica) and was described as a sorty of crafty diet book. We all know about my addiction to craft books, so I thought, why not?

As crafty chicas, it's difficult to maintain our weight between various craft projects, multitudes of baking, and whatever else we have going on in our daily lives. I've often felt that I would have to sacrifice that part of my crafty-self just to make the time to get (and stay) in shape. I've even contemplated asking other people their stay-in-shape-and-still-remain-crafty secrets (are there any out there?)!

Well, now I can stop wondering. In her new book, Janice Taylor teaches you how to use crafts to help yourself get on that road to weight loss. What a wonderful idea! This book is incredibly funny - and who doesn't need a little humor while dieting, right? There are some great recipes and great arts and crafts ideas. One of my favorite projects explains how to make a collage of your "evil self" - you know, the one that puts you down and tells you that you can't succeed? The one that pushes you to reach for that cookie instead of the celery stick?

Janice Taylor is a "weight loss artist" and motivational coach who lost over 50 pounds, herself.

P.S.) For more information on the amazing Janice Taylor, her book Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal, and her "Kick in the Tush Club" (boy do I need that), visit http://www.ourladyofweightloss.com/.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!