21.9.06

Long Time No Write

Wow - it's been a long time since I've written! Sorry about that! I've
actually been making Christmas presents but I can't show you what I've been
working on since my family reads my blog (opps. hehe). I guess you'll just
have to wait until after Christmas to find out what I've been working on.
I do promise to give you a list of ideas (things I made last year as presents)
and stay tuned because I've got some great fall pie and cobbler recipes
coming up.

For now, I just wanted to share a few of the super-cute sites that I've
found recently:

Indentity Crisis Clothing (a member of the Austin Craft Mafia)
is making fanny packs cool again!

Fanny Pack

Have you got your indie fix lately? If not, be sure to visit indiefixx.com. They've got some awsome products featured, although I think my favorite is this shirt by

Lady Luck Rules OK!

I Buy DIY

Ok, that's all for now. But I promise to write again soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!