23.7.06

Small Space, Good Design

Hey, everyone! I'm back after a short break! I've been super-busy re-organizing my apartment which has got me thinking about interior design again. I think I'm going to start showing off some of the projects and things I've done around my apartment - so stay tuned for future posts. For now, I just wanted to share this awsome dining table/ chair combo that I found at Ikea for only $299. Alas, I already have a great hand-me-down table and chair set, but if I was in the market for a table and chair set for my so-small-it's-almost-non-existent dining space, then I would choose this one.

tabletable

1 comments:

soCherry said...

I know! me and my boyfriend saw these in Ikea and just thought they were the coolest idea ever! It's always the simplest ideas that are the most amazing I think - we covet these muchly!
Elaine x

Post a Comment

Let's get this party started!